Wednesday, December 19, 2007
New routes at Hatta
3. Sugerplum Psycho 5b+
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Wonderwall Boulders (beta version)
- all grades are tentative and awaiting consensus
- V? = V2 or harder
1) Dash of Soda - V0 (any variation using the shallow pocket(s))
2) Neat - V1 (sharp crimpy flakes)
3) Salted Rim - V0
4) On the Rocks - V0
1) Shaken, not Stirred - V1
2) Lemon Slice - V1 (uses the big flake)
3) Chaser - V1
4) Swizzle Stick - V0
Good Morning Block
1) Crispy Fried Finger Skins - V?
2) Nontheoretical Number Three - V1
3) Freshly Squeezed Armpit Juices - V1
4) Liquidizer - V?
5) Dicer - V?
6) Slicer - V?
(all equiped with toprope chains)
1) Backside Arete - V0/sit start V?
2) Backside - V? (toprope chains)
Mango Farming Bat Bees - V0 (2 blocks east of the Monkey Bars)
Backflip Boulder - V0/sit start V1 (2 blocks east of the Campfire Blocks)
Lurpak Crack - V0 (halfway up scree slope below Queen of Sheba)
Got a problem? Post it here.
New problems, grade consensus, "I did that one ten years ago mutha' fu%&a'.", etc. will be updated accordingly.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
New F7a+ at Roadside Crag, RAK
Here are a few pictures of Guida top-roping it:
Saturday, December 15, 2007
New Routes at Hatta
One fully bolted beginners route Training Bra 5+ and toprope chains on a new project lead bolts to be placed over eid.
Thanks to all for donations to bolting fund.